The Metalevel Here I blog from time to time about my main passion: Model Driven Development, DSLs, and Code Generation.
Essential Tooling for Metamodeling and Code Generation.
Avaliable to help on: development, coaching development teams and startups. Courses and guidance on: Software Architecture, Microservices, CI, DI, Docker, cloud deployments, scalability, agile and process improvement.
You can hire me as a freelance on site or remote. Ask for a quote.
SkillsTechnical: Software Development, Product Innovation, Software Architecture, Software Development Process Improvement, Software Modeling, DSLs, Code Generation, API design, Scalability.
Human Languages: Spanish (native), English (high), Valencian (understood)
Soft skills: Communication, critical thinker, creative, passionate, team-worker.
BioPedro J. has worked in the field of Software Models and Code Generation for the last 15 years. In the Technical University of Valencia he earned his PhD in Computer Science studying the field of Modeling and code generation for business User Interfaces. Later on, in the industry, he has been involved in the creation of products like OlivaNova for CARE Technologies, and more recently Hivepod and Buildup for Icinetic. He also have done consulting for Capgemini working as Software Architect. He has played the roles of Developer, Researcher, Software Architect, R&D Director, and CTO. Nowadays, he is a freelance and works independently.
Research & Publications
- PhD Thesis
- Conceptual User Interface Patterns
- Publications: DBLP, ACM, Computer Science Bibliographies, Google Scholar
Method and apparatus for automatic generation of information system user interfaces
USPTO 7.334.216 USPTO 7.941.438
- Essential Metamodeling framework and code generator tooling.
- baucis-swagger2 An plugin for BaucisJS to dynamically generate compliant OpenAPI (Swagger v. 2.0) API descriptions.
- Hivepod by Icinetic. Microservices Bootstrapper for MEAN Stack with automatic cloud deployment.
- BuildUp by Icinetic. WYSIWYG Native Mobile Application Builder for Android, iOS and Xamarin.
Talks, Presentations, Videos, & Podcasts
- Presentation decks on Slideshare.
- Essential Demo (14 min)
- Modeling on the Web for the Code Generation Conference on InfoQ.
- Multichannel User interfaces for the Code Generation on InfoQ.
- Modeling and Code Generation on the .NET Platform at Icinetic for the Code Generation on InfoQ.
- Modeling the User Interface for the Code Generation on InfoQ.
- Festival de Integración Continua (CI tooling comparison) with Braulio Díez, Bruno Capuano, Daniel Sanchéz, Tomy, & Pedro J. Molina.
- Containers & Docker (podcast) with Bruno Capuano.
- Introduction to Microservices (podcast) with Bruno Capuano.
- Microservices on the MEAN Stack for JSDay.ES, Campus Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Containers with Docker Webminar for Lemoncode.
- TDD and Continouos Integration with Teamcity for Cartuja.NET.
Legacy old personal website