I want to celebrate it with the MDD community sharing my work on Essential (a tool designed for acquiring speed with Model Driven Development). On 11th may 2011, version 0.4.44 has been released as the first public beta.
Essential is a meta-modeling and code generation tool providing specific DSLs to define and consume:
- Templates (using StringTemplate) &
- Transformations (Model2Text and Model2Model)
- Prototyping software directly from models in a unexpensive way
- Evolve theirs software architectures as fast as possible experimenting with design choices
- Benchmarking and comparing architectures
- Code generation
Try it also with the sample projects created for the LWC 2011 challenge.