The arrival to my new job in Sevilla has coincided with the preparations and launch of a new product. We at Icinetic, are releasing Radarc 3.0. Radarc is a very easy to use code generator highly integrated with Visual Studio and targeting .NET technologies.
Radarc has the ability produce multiple architectures using the same base models and keeping in-sync generated artifacts when model element changes. Architectures and DSLs for defining the models are packaged in so called “Formulas”.
Currently, the following formulas are available for download and it is free for non-commercial usage:
- ASP.NET Web Forms + Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0 + Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0 + Entity Framework + Azure Storage & deployment
- Windows Phone 7
Radarc 3.0 is available with three licensing models and its free for non-commercial usage.
Other technologies are available on demand, such as:
- .NET 4.0 Domain Driven Design N-Layered Architecture
- NHibernate & more to come…
- If you work in a .NET development shop, feel free to give it a try and give us some feedback.
- On the other hand, if you want to start learning one of the previous technologies or architectures, you can use also Radarc to generate a reference sample application and start exploring the code.
- If you are a experienced software architect and needs to evaluate SW architectures to benchmark them before choosing a winner arch for your project, think about the cheap possibility of generate the same application in two technologies and test how well performs for your specfic problem.