Times fly! Code Generation 2012 is only two weeks ahead.
During the latest’s weeks we have been very busy combining day to day work with the preparation of material for the conference.
This year the conference will be held from 28th till 30th of March, in the habitual place: Murray Edwards College, Cambridge, UK.
The programme this year comes with some interesting sessions. I want to highlight some of them:
- The day before, the 27th the Language Workbenches Challenge 2012 takes place in the same scenario. The competing tools will show us how they resolved the current assignment.
- The keynotes by Jan Bosch ”Speed and Innovation through Architecture” and Markus Völter ”Domain-Specific Language Design – A conceptual framework for building good DSLs”.
- David Woods will talk on 29th about “How Apollo flew to the Moon” Don’t miss it!
- The practical session “Have your language built while you wait” driven by Steven Kelly will allow you to solve your problem (domain) in 20 minutes. It will be funny.
From my side, and once established in Seville, I will join the conference with some of my Icinetic colleagues. The activities we will be involved include:
- Attending the full LWC2012 and CG2012.
- This year, Icinetic proudly sponsors CG2012, so we will be present there. If your are interested in MDSD feel free to ask us and we will make you a demo of our work and products.
- Ruben Jimenez and I will be presenting the session “Modelling and Code Generation on the .NET platform at Icinetic” on Wednesday 28th.
- On Thursday 29th I will be taking part in the previously quoted session “Have your language built while you wait” with Essential.
- Finally, on Friday 30th, Ruben and I will lead the session “Multichannel User Interfaces”.
As every year, looking forward to join and meet again with the CG community. See you there, guys!